Yuri Gurenko about "Open training" organized by the "Right Sector" for civilians
Yuri Gurenko (Юрій Гуренко) - Head of the branch оf "Right Sector" in Kyiv (Ukrainian: "ПРАВИЙ СЕКТОР", "Pravyi sektor") answered the journalist's questions asked by him during "Open training" for civilians in the Hydropark in Kyiv this Sunday - 13 February.
This Sunday members of the NVR "Right Sector" held an open training for all comers.
1. Home care (tactical medicine)
2. Safe handling of weapons
3. Safe behavior when detecting explosives
Conditions for participation in the training:
1. Communication exclusively in Ukrainian
2. Only sober persons were allowed to participate in the training
3. Observance of instructions of instructors and organizers of training
4. Iron discipline
5. Dress in clothes for active recreation, taking into account weather conditions